In memory of

This has been a hard week. Our family lost our special grandfather. My "Papaw" (as we called him) was beautiful. I remember his laugh, his smell (Old Spice + sawdust + ?), his affection for the Atlanta Braves. When I was younger, all the men in my family would go fishing. Whatever we caught, he would fry. I was never a big fan of fried trout, but for some reason I would give anything to sit with him and enjoy the latest catch.

Read his obituary or enjoy this short video/slideshow that honors his life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its still so hard to believe. he was truly a wonderful man, and it eases the pain knowing that he is safe now and no longer hurting... i miss him! but we all will see him soon..

**i love ya JJ and miss you, holly, and my nieces!!! **

Brad said...

Hey guys...you are in our thoughts and our prayers...if there is anything we can do, don't hesitate to ask...

Brad and Rebecca