An invitation

I've been telling people about New Year's Eve for the past few weeks, inviting them to come to our hometown church and hear yours truly preach. But of course, I've neglected a few important invites.

So here it is: Next Sunday, Dec. 31 at 8:45 am AND 11:00 am, Justin will be delivering his first sermon from the pulpit at First Presbyterian Church in Winston-Salem (in the sanctuary). Admission is free ('cause its church, for cryin' out loud) and seating is limited to whoever can get one (like always). If you can come to the 8:45 service, go for it! (and sit close!)

Along with this blog-vite is a prayer request: I take moments like these seriously, but I think God wants this to be an enjoyable experience that glorifies him (not me!!!). So pray that he is seen and heard.

2 comments:

mary said...

That's so exciting, Justin! How I wish I could be there for your debut. Let me know when you go on the world tour and expect to be out here in East Africa.

Nathan said...

That's awesome. Your first sermon! Can't wait to hear how it goes. I'll say a prayer for you right now. God bless and Happy New Year!