Saturday...

I fly out for a week in the Dominican Republic on a Women's trip working with Mission Emanuel, a ministry that Justin and I have been supporting for a few years. I am really excited to go back. We were last there in June 2005 with a group of young adults from our church. This time, I'll be joining ~20 Winston-Salem women on their annual trip which I'm expecting to be quite different from previous weeks. We will be concentrating on women's ministry instead of building construction. (No mixing concrete or wielding shovels, blocks, and buckets!) It should be a great week. Look for pictures and stories to come. Hasta luego!

2 comments:

justin said...

I'll miss you.

Unknown said...

Hope you have a safe and wonderful trip. As we miss ya already, we will miss ya even more. Love ya sis!