in case you were wondering

A few of you have been asking, so here's a recent pic of the growing bump.


I've started feeling little movements.  Not so much the fluttering like it's sometimes described.  More like mere pokes or nudges that make me think maybe I'm just hungry.

Speaking of hunger, it seems to have picked up the pace again.  I thought I was rid of the need to eat every two hours, but lately I've been hungry shortly after I eat a meal. Yesterday, I even had two lunches!

And there is more to Lewis life than baby stuff.  We're enjoying our last couple weeks of summer.  The weather here is amazing.  Makes you forget that winter exists.  We've done some sightseeing in Salem and Rockport as well as taken the dogs on countless walks and outings to play.  This week we'll be helping a few friends move in and out of different places.  We're also going to join a community group with some folks from church and I'm excited to have church friends again.  September comes soon enough bringing school, changing leaves, and hopefully a visit from my mom.  I'll miss summer for sure, but I'll be glad to get rid of these mosquitos!

0 comments: