10 months





Well, this has perhaps been the longest time in between posts in awhile. I guess it's due to the fact that we have a 10-month-old! She keeps us quite busy keeping up with her these days. And I guess it only gets worse! So, 10 months comes with so much fun and personality. She's crawling everywhere and her favorite thing to do is stand up. She pulls up on everything. Chairs, tables, my legs, the dogs. She knows her name and can wave and give high fives.

We're so excited for the holidays and ready to start new traditions with her. Do you have any favorite traditions?

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my word. I love the bow. As for traditions...we're working on establishing those. If she's like Owen, she'll be oblivious to Christmas this year (and maybe next). But last year we started a few. I bought a colorful kids' nativity story, and plan on reading that Christmas mornings. We also made Jesus a birthday cake. Do you remember Jenny telling us how the Beahm family used to move the nativity set? I thought that was a great idea, but I'm just not motivated enough to start that this year. I also try to make a big deal out of decorating the tree together as a family, listening to Christmas music, drinking cider. I love Christmas!

mandy said...

YAY!!! A bow! Aunt Mandy is so proud.

And, wow. She doesn't look like a baby anymore. She looks like a little girl. Stop the growing. Stop...

No traditions for me... I didn't really grow up in a house of traditions. BUT, I hope to start some traditions when we have little ones.

Lynn said...

She's getting so big! We have to see her soon.I just love the joy she always has in her pictures! Both of our families have holiday traditions, and and we are trying to implement a few of our own, too. Like starting to listen to Christmas music on November 7- my birthday!