I think I forgot how to blog

Or maybe I feel so overwhelmed with blog posts that I've had in my head that I can't seem to figure out where to start. Or when I get a few moments with my computer, I realize I need to do actual work instead of write lots of frivolous thoughts. Though most of my imaginary blog posts have substance. I want to tell you about my last 3 trips to the DR, and about all the fun things Tessa is up to now that she's 15 months, and how much I love my husband and want to celebrate him on his 32nd birthday (yesterday), and how excited I am that my bff is moving within 15 minutes of my house after she's been 5+ hours away for the last 8 years, and well, there's so much more. So instead of logging into blogger and writing, I don't.


So, here's my first attempt at reuniting with my blog. I'm going to cheat and tell you to read this. Because of everything I have to say, my friend Anna can tell it even better.

Glad to be back. Thanks for reading. Oh and how about a cute Tessa pic for good measure?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss your life and can't wait til you get back to blogging regularly. :)

mandy said...

"UNCLEWIS.BLOGSPOT.COM? Meet Holly."

"Holly, meet your blog."

Ok. I think y'all have sufficiently reunited. Now it's time for more posts more posts more posts! :)