Contributions

During this phase of our lives, I am pursuing seminary, as I believe God has called and gifted me into pastoral ministry. This is a time of training. It is testing me and helping me find certain limitations in terms of studying, working and letting God lead us into the future.

While Holly is working for Mission Emanuel and raising support, I have been working part-time. Nevertheless, our expenses continue to come and often rise unexpectedly and since you have found this page you are willing to invest in my training.

First of all, thank you!

Second of all, you have two choices on the method of contribution:

  • 1. Mail a check to Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, 130 Essex St., Hamilton, MA 01982.
    IMPORTANT: In order for the funds to be applied to my account, you must indicate "Justin Lewis/Acct No. 163249" in the memo line of the check.
  • 2. Pay by MasterCard or Visa online.
    IMPORTANT See picture below for the following: Make sure "163249" is the account number and also select "Account Type: 'Hamilton Student
    Acct' " (if the drop-menu doesn't work, click on "Charlotte...", then press the down arrow key.)
    If you wish to pay using an American Express or Discover card, you must contact the Financial Services office at 978-646-4045 or finserv@gcts.edu.

Third, while you are welcome to make an anonymous gift, please consider emailing me letting me know that you have submitted funds into my account. This way I will be able to thank you personally, give you updates on my academic progress (and post-seminary decisions), and follow-up with accounts payable if there is a problem.

Thanks again and please stay in touch!

Justin