Bob

During my time at UNC, I (along with countless others) began to take note of the seemingly endless squirrel population on campus. Not only was there an abundance of squirrels, they were also fearless. Maybe even predatory. Eventually, Christy, Kristi (2), and I decided that the squirrels were on a quest to take over the world. AND, that there was really only one squirrel. His name is Bob. We call him the SQUIRRELMASTER. He has many clones who are all programmed to throw acorns and chase students. His headquarters is on the 9th floor of Davis Library, although he may have moved since it was renovated.

Recently, Bob and Bob showed up at my house. A few days ago, Justin was sitting by the window. He happened to notice some activity going on outside in the yard. See the video below for your enjoyment.

1 comments:

Brad said...

Squirrelmaster, eh? I think my wife knows him...