Stars Hollow

Today, I had a revelation. I live in Stars Hollow. I was in the post office and slowly realized that the postal worker lady knew the name of everyone who walked through the door. She knew all the right small talk questions to ask..."How's your daughter? When are you going to Maine?" And the customers knew her as well. She was excited to tell about her new car since the guy she was talking to had worked on her old one. Fascinating. I mean, it's not that living in a small town is unheard of, I just didn't realize that I was moving to one. With it's town hall, quaint homes, and beautiful horse farms, small town New England is quite charming.

Now if I could only find the town troubadour...

If you have no idea where Stars Hollow is, tune into the WB (or the CW in late Sept.) on Tuesdays at 8.

0 comments: