The New Drakes

After four days of sunny Orlando, we are now back in Winston-Salem. We will tell you that Elliott and Lindsay's wedding was absolutely the best wedding we've attended, much less participated in (except, of course, our own). Not to offend any of you who might be reading this and are thinking, "Hey, what about my wedding?"

The pre-wedding events, ceremony, and reception were each amazing and fun. We enjoyed getting to know E and L's family members and friends. We also had one last party with our W-S friends who were able to attend. While the social aspect was great, the wedding was absolutely stunning. We worshiped God wholeheartedly for what He has done in Elliott & Lindsay's lives.

Thank you E & L for sharing such a special moment with us.

P.S. Sorry for the picture fuzziness. I (Holly) am really not that horrible at picture taking. I was trying to be polite and not use the flash which makes our camera do funny things.


1 comments:

mary said...

Thanks for posting the great pictures! It was so good to be with you guys for the festivities. As I already mentioned on the Hamer's blog, I cried on Sunday night after I got home and you called about the Steak and Shake because I was sad to have left behind such good friends and a blessed weekend. But such exciting things await us all--on to Boston and Kenya!