Your neck must be just a little rosy!

I took this quiz today that Mandy recommended. It's quite hilarious. Growing up and living most of my life in smalltown NC then moving to MA and now traveling to a Spanish-speaking country every 2 months have left my accent in a whirlwind. Some people pick up on the twang right away and others say, "You don't sound Southern at all." So, I wasn't sure what my score would be. Let's just say, I stayed true to my Southern roots. 74% Dixie.

Now, it's your turn. You take it and tell me your score!

5 comments:

mary said...

My results: 36% Dixie. You are definitely a Yankee.

But actually, I'm far from it. I grew up in Miami, and have some pretty deep Southern roots. I've never lived in the north. And now I live in Kenya. I guess there's no label for that. Oh well!

Thanks for the fun link. Love you, Holly!

justin said...

74% - that must mean something if we are the same %age...

Christy said...

84% Dixie. Apparently Norfolk hasn't done its magic on me yet. Maybe I should move to Boston.

Will said...

You are all yanks compared to me. 94% Dixie. The other 6% escaped me when I stopped calling them crawdaddies. Might as well move to Canada.

Anonymous said...

74%... did i tell you how proud i was to be your friend! ha!