Oh Hi Oh

Here's a little shout out to my new friends at Ohio State who are planning their first trip to the Dominican Republic. Last night I had the pleasure of chatting with the group (through the high-tech webcam video exchange) and meeting 15 folks who all have different reasons for spending the spring break (and Holy Week) in "heaven".



And speaking of heaven, this past week Holly has been working with Kids Around the World as they have completed their 100th international playground! The pictures are awesome...and I'm only sad I can't be there playing with our friends.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

whoa! glad to hear the trip's gonna fly!

Lindsay said...

whoa! glad to hear the trip's gonna fly!

Anonymous said...

whoa! i like jack's hair!!!

Christy said...

So glad to hear that Holly is alive and kicking in the D.R. I feel like it's been forever since we chatted. Miss you!