Justin on TV?

www.justin.tv. First of all – this is NOT this Justin! And I'm guessing this is supposed to be some kind of video casting website, as in "this just in".

Today I went there and found some amazing southern trucker who has figured out how to combine trucking all day with online interaction, smoking, swearing, swerving, music sharing, and storytelling. Check it out: www.justin.tv/joelmoye. What a great way to avoid loneliness and have 295 people watch your driving! (He just said when he gets to 300 viewers he'll drive naked.)

I'm not really a big vidcasting fan yet, but we do enjoy some Rhett and Link from time to time.

2 comments:

mandy said...

ahem!
don't forget mttv

Christy said...

What the crap. Ya'll need to blog. I know half of you is in another country and all, but seriously, I'm going through Lewis withdrawal.