please don't be mad at me.

It's shameful really.  I've been back from the DR for two and a half weeks and not a word has appeared on our blog.  About the DR, that is.  It seems every time I sit down to type, I find other things to work on or I simply realize that I'd rather be sleeping.  (Sleeping and eating are my two favorite activities as of late...obviously.)  


So, I hereby commit to you that I will be a better blogger over the coming days.  I have so many things to share about our month and about the amazing things God did in so many lives.  Bear with me, those of you (ahem...grandparents) who would rather know about the ups and downs of pregnancy.  I'm sure I will have many-a-post discussing diapers, baby names, and what-the-heck we're supposed to put on the registry.

0 comments: