I like birthdays...even if they're 30th ones.

So, it's been awhile since I've blogged. Lots of fun things going on in the Lewis house. First, I'll share about my awesome husband who secretly planned a surprise birthday party for me. Mandy and I both turned 30 in October, so our hubbies threw a joint party inviting all our mutual friends. I was pretty shocked. Justin (and Drew) did a great job at throwing us off. So when Mandy and I walked into our apartment to find everyone jumping out shouting, "SURPRISE!!!", we were pretty excited. Thanks hubbies for celebrating us.

Then, after I got back from the DR, we celebrated my actual birthday by going to Halibut Point State Park in Rockport, MA. It was an amazingly beautiful day with the leaves changing and the ocean crashing against the rocks. Montana and Neela loved running around on the trails. Later, we went to dinner at the new Japanese steakhouse. Our fellow diners were also celebrating a birthday. The girl was turning 11 and had 8 of her closest friends plus her parents and little sis. Justin and the girl's dad were the only men sitting at the table of 15. But we had fun chatting about adoption (they had adopted their girls from China) and raising little girls.

Enjoy the pics of both the party and the park.

2 comments:

mandy said...

Those pics just make me smile!!!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous! I want to be there and see the beautiful colors.it is such a beautiful time of the year!!!