Christmas 2008



Christmas has been full of family this year. A few months ago, I thought we would be spending Christmas in our apartment in Massachusetts unable to make the trip home for the holidays. But since we were able to move back to Winston-Salem, we have been blessed to have much time with all of our family this year. It has been a year since we've been to Justin's hometown and at least a year since we've seen some family members. We are pretty worn out and it still feels surreal that we're even here, but it's beginning to feel like home again.

More updates to come. Baby Lewis is expected to arrive in a few short weeks!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Great pictures. I love your new hairstyle. Happy New Year!

Christy said...

It made me smile to see that your blog is about being able to spend time with all of your different families, and there the Alleys are in the middle of the pictures. I know there's no blood relation, but I feel like we're family anyways. I'm so glad that we got to spend a little time together over Christmas. We love you guys and can't wait to introduce our little girls.