Virginia is for Lovers

On the road to see the Alleys, two great moments.

  1. Justin: Whenever I listen to Radiohead, I always think about... what's that movie... you know the book... Edward...Bella...Vampires...?
    Holly: Twilight
    Justin: Wow. Now I feel like I've packed so much stuff into my head that I'm shoving out simple, obvious things like Twilight.

  2. A car approaches quickly from behind. The driver is noticeably agitated...perhaps because I (Justin) am just not going quickly enough for him. He swerves around and passes...while holding his New York Yankee (blinged out) hat for us Red Sox fans to see.
    Justin and Holly: (laughing out loud)
    Holly: That's never happened before.
    Justin: For some reason, it's just funny.
    Driver of little white car with blinged out Yankee hat: (bursting with pride) Yeah, yeah, yeah...I passed you! And Yankees rule. Take that you ****** Sox fans.
Favorite moment of the night (so far): Reading Cat in the Hat and What Smurfs Do All Day to Owen.

0 comments: