Goodbye Lorelais

Yes, I AM blogging about a tv show. Gilmore Girls has long existed in our Tivo lineup. After giving up on many a WB/CW show, the snappy, witty Gilmores lived on. As with most shows about teenagers, moving on to the college years is usually a mistake (Dawson's Creek anyone?). So I commend the writers/actors/producers for ending it before I would choose to delete it from my season pass list. But I will miss the weekly ramblings of Lorelai and Rory's pro-con lists. Good thing there's such a thing as dvds.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Tag, you're it. We're playing geeky blogger freeze tag or something. Stop by my blog for the rules and other info. I'm looking forward to reading your comments.

askewheels said...

Holly and Justin, this is Leigh Askew. I am diving into the blogging world myself so I was looking for other blogging nerds. My blog is wannabe-leigh if you want to check it out. Hope that you guys are doing well.