Truck n' Donuts

When I was little and we would go for a car ride around Christmas time, I would always look out of the window to see if I could spot Santa. I think it was because I believed he rode in the sky regularly... maybe to practice his Christmas Eve routine. With every shooting star I would gasp and hold deep secrets in my heart that my jolly friend might be watching over me tonight.

But alas, this is not such a road sighting, although you might see some similarities. Instead of Santa's transportation, you'll see a different red "sleigh" with bags in the back. In the picture below you'll see a red pick-up with a bed full of bags... trash bags full of donuts (or doughnuts, for you misspellers). When I asked the red-flanneled "feller" what he had in mind for these treasures, he replied "I give 'em to my cows." And then he entered his sleigh and rode off into the winter sky.
(Sorry for the blur. I was a bit hasty while trying to be inconspicuous.)

1 comments:

Will said...

You should have stopped him. Surely some of those donuts were still good.