welcome (back) to blog world

My BFF and her hubby started a blog when they were visiting here last spring. I think we persuaded them it would be the best thing ever with all our happy blog talk. Well, they went home and the days, weeks, and months passed with no blog updates from them. We've seen this happen plenty of times. People start blogging, but soon find what I would call "blogger's guilt." It's that feeling like you have something that you should be saying, but it must be interesting, funny, witty, and perfect. Well, I think that's simply untrue. For me, blogging is just a fun outlet. I know that a few of you read it, so that helps, especially when I feel the need to update you on the latest weather reports. But overall, it's just kinda fun to say something and hope that it sparks conversation. (By the way, it helps when you say something back. So come on readers...COMMENT!)

Anyway, go visit the Alleys and show them some blog love.

2 comments:

mama becca said...

Hi Holly :).
I'm still jealous of your snow. My kids are dying for some!
Hope you are well!
love
becca

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement. And the free advertising ;-) But you know Will has to be witty, nothing will prevent him from trying to make us all giggle.