5 months

The past month has flown by! Tessa has started doing some fun things...eating solids (rice cereal and oatmeal), rolling over from tummy to back, babbling ("deedeedee dadada"), screeching (we'll show you a video soon), and sleeping from 8pm or so until 6 or 7 in the morning (yeeessssssssss...). Her personality is showing through more and more each day. She loves to play and laugh. She likes playing peek-a-boo and standing in her johnny-jump-up. I can't believe it's been 5 months since she showed up and changed our lives forever.

4 comments:

mandy said...

Oh look at that!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

i miss that face!

Christy said...

I love the latest pictures. I used to put Owen in the laundry basket too, by the way. I can't wait to see you guys again. We have to set a date for a visit!

Lynn said...

I love her spikey hair and little rolls!