un regalo para T

In January, the annual Mission Emanuel Women's Trip was held in the DR. This is the first time in 3 years I've missed that trip. I knew the women would be working on an embroidery project that week and had even seen some pictures of them in action. But little did I know that they were actually working on something for me. At a recent reunion of the group from Winston, I was blessed with a gift for Tessa.

Each of the patches was made by one of the women in the group. I know many of them personally and they are dear to my heart. Seeing their names and handiwork on the quilt is so special. I cannot wait for Tessa to meet her Dominican family!!!

2 comments:

Ma Ledford said...

That brings tears to my eyes and warms my heart! How awesome!!!

mandy said...

this has to be the sweetest thing, Holly. WHAT A treasure. Oh my gosh I bet the women just loved putting this together for SweetT